I would like to nominate someone

I would like to nominate @glowbug for bug tracker. I’ve kind of been using him, as in whenever there is a bug or issue that I can’t solve on mobile, I’ll @ him and tag-team it, then produce our solution to the forums. He totally deserves it! Just one small example, @ManiacPumpkin’s Ball Bounce Simulator.
@grazer

6 Likes
  • Yes
  • No
  • Indifferent

0 voters

Do you support me?!

@ManiacPumpkin @rcreger @Ramshacklegamestudios @ShadowGaming @The_Kodex

Oh c’mon @glowbug stop being so humble!

1 Like

I already voted

1 Like

Bruh @ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

I nominate glowbug but not myself, lol.

So I wake up and apparently 8 different people want to nominate me… huh
Bug n' Hammer

1 Like

Bruh THAT VOTE IS TO NOMINATE GLOWBUG

You should change it to YES if you want to nominate glowbug!

1 Like

Sorry, you mentioned me on the description so I thought it was for both of us, lol.

1 Like

Sorry I got confused and I just skimmed over the first part, mainly because I have the biggest smooth brain on here, lol. Anyway yeah I feel @glowbug should be nominated since he’s been helping out a lot for newcomers and he helped a lot on my game.

1 Like

What does nominating even mean?

“Nomination is part of the process of selecting a candidate for either election to a public office, or the bestowing of an honor or award. A collection of nominees narrowed from the full list of candidates is a short list. Wikipedia
~google

1 Like

I know what the word means, I’m fluent in english x). I meant in the context of flowlab and the flowlab forums.

1 Like

Eh, I think meburningslime just needed a word that would mean to have someone be eligible to get a badge or something along those lines, I don’t even know why I was nominated.

2 Likes

I guess sometimes he just says things… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Believe it or not if you look at the poll 86% of people agree with my “things.”

done! - I granted @glowbug the bugtracker badge as suggested. Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait what-

1 Like