Idea for a new badge?

Maybe something like Community Creator, someone like @ManiacPumpkin or @Browngr that people rally behind and they do a lot in the community? Just a thought since I just found out about the badges. Like if u agree.

2 Likes

Alright Iā€™ll shut up about the badges now Iā€™ve been spamming grazer for over half an hour

hahaha cool to see me up there as someone that ā€œpeople rally behindā€. I think I like this idea; I imagine @rcreger would be one of the first to get it since heā€™s one of the communityā€™s biggest creators and has a gigantic audience for Sol. Good idea! Iā€™m on-board personally

1 Like

Yeah, I kinda cheated the system to get it bigger than him, the people I could see getting this are u 2, rcreger, and maybe The Kodex.

Also ur in the same boat as me lol, Iā€™m still trying to get the ā€˜regularā€™ badge

haha Iā€™ve been visiting every day since this new forum began, so Iā€™m starting to wonder if thatā€™s even what the ā€œRegularā€ badge is lol

And what would be really epic is if we got a badge for the Musketeers, but I doubt that will ever happen lol

You get the Regular badge after 100 days of visiting the site.

Or a Guardian badge for protectors of the forum

I was gonna make some joke about the the image you posted, but it wouldnā€™t even be worth the effort

1 Like

It was a whole 30 seconds making that image, but itā€™s lasted a month. Mission failed successfully.

You have been slightly out of the loop if you donā€™t know what itā€™s from mate lol

I know what its from but I am indeed a bit out of the loop (roblox studio is holding me hostage help)

Lol, @theglitch055 I escaped from that a long time ago because it was a prison cell of hackers and profanity lol

Your roomates are The Devil and Oof

oof? this is my time O O O O O O O O O O O F