Idle Bal1s v1.0

The only thing I will be adding after this is going to be reincarnation. The button unlocks at level 1k, which is still small compared to my record of level 2902.
Features:
New Ball: Quantum Ball, duplicates on hit and deals 2.5k dmg per hit. Clones last for 10 seconds.
Ghost ■■■■■ no longer cost 72 million to upgrade, now it’s 5 trillion.
A few optimizations with sounds and lag in general.
Slightly altered rebirth calculations.

Bug fixes:
Ghost ■■■■■ no longer commonly get stuck in walls.
Antimatter ■■■■■ are no longer extremely laggy.
Poison ■■■■■ make bricks take 2 times more damage, like they were supposed to do (they only did 1.8x)

EDIT: Flowlab Game Creator - Idle ■■■■■ v1.2

3 Likes

Lol is it weird to love the flame ball better then all of the other ones?

1 Like

The bomb ball is probably the best for early game and even late game since it gets you through the first 1k levels easily if you have enough rebirth modifier.

1 Like

Overpowered ???

1 Like

Not really, it just does splash which is really good for clearing out bricks when you can one shot them for the first 2k levels (antimatter is much better though, since the explosion is 3 times bigger, just costs a lot more and takes until around level 800 to get enough money)

1 Like

How to rebirth?

1 Like

read desc, it tells you

1 Like

It just says that the bottom button is the rebirth button but how do i know when i have enough to rebirth

1 Like

You have to get to level 100 first

1 Like

k

1 Like

Can you add a feature where the balls we unlock in this game are able to be dipped in sulphuric acid?

2 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

WHAT, 1 thousandlevels?!

My good account at home is past 3k, it just took me over 10 octillion rebirth modifier.

Uh what happened here???

4 Likes

Congratulations Galactian, your game has been memed.

On an unrelated note, will there be lore for this game?

Also ideas
  • The ability to dip the balls we unlock into sulphuric acid
  • Official Idle Balls memes
  • A ball that uses a sword
  • The blocks bleed (there will be bloodshed)
2 Likes

Oh yeah, that bug happened to me too in Gamougg 3 and 4. Basically, an object gets destroyed, but it’s sprite or the final frame of it’s death animation still remains. The object isn’t actually there though; this is a purely visual bug.

2 Likes

Weird. Reloading should fix that. That’s never happened to me, is something in console?

1 Like

But the level is still there and it looks like all the balls stopped, meaning that it didn’t turn alpha to 0 but it did disable.

2 Likes

the balls probably look stopped because it is a screenshot, which is a still image.

1 Like