I'm back to Flowlab

After a not-so long time ago, I’ve made it back. And now I’m more thoughtful of my decisions and I won’t usually cause problems. I am starting on another game soon.

6 Likes

oh hello, the winter flowjam just ended btw

3 Likes

Redeemed orthodox Flowlabian rabbi detected, opinion accepted
Kamen Rider Fourze Handshake Kamen Rider Wizard GIF - Kamen Rider Fourze Handshake Kamen Rider Fourze Kamen Rider Wizard GIFs

3 Likes

I’ve been working on some games lately. I’m probably gonna try to make money off of it.

3 Likes

You might not wanna, you need time and patience to build up the experience to do that. As a child, saving money for games can be done by not spending the money your relatives gift you, saving your parents’ allowance that they give you, etc. Not to discourage but you can and will make much better games to sell with practice.

1 Like

I make my own money:/ I have a job.

Welcome back to Flowlab! Good luck with your future projects!

2 Likes

Welcome back. I am eager to see what you’ll make on Flowlab!

1 Like

Thank you for being so welcoming!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll definitely send it to you guys when I’m done!

1 Like

Welcome back to Flowlab!

Unless it’s a lemonade stand or something like that, I realistically don’t believe this is possible. You have to be 14+ to get a job in the US [and Canada], and you simply are not 14. We know because you were outed as being 11 when you tried to join the Flowlab Official Discord 2 years ago. It hasn’t been 3 years since that time (11+3=14), so you cannot possibly have a job or income at your age.

Please stop lying, we are probably having a bit too much of that right now (some kid who’s probably half your age is stealing people’s art and calling it his own while pretending to be sorry about it when he’s actually not, multiple times; I’m not saying you’re being like him exactly but I’m showing you a VERY RECENT and current Flowlabian example of why you shouldn’t lie). Thank you for listening and have a great day.

What are you trying to prove though?

1 Like

That you still are a kid? You said that you have a job, when kids can’t have jobs (unless it’s the lemonade stand like I mentioned before, or a rare exception like TV & movie acting). Meaning that you lied about having a job, which is kind of cringe.

2 Likes

Web devving, graphic design, etc.

1 Like