i'm bout to pop pop on your games cause they bad or good

And, also @ToastMaster64 , it might have been someone using a different account who knows you, and then now he is using another… My best guess.

yep @rceger ill be good

@“JR 01” I think this game deserves an 8/10. There were no major flaws and the gameplay was nice, altogether a refreshing game, the one thing I could imagine adding is being able to buy new obstacles, for longer play time, I liked this game a lot.

@tylerchan300 This game gets a 5/10, the sprites were not original, it seemed as if you were just playing around with the level design, also one of the sprites was not functioning correctly, all in all, this was a hard game to play, but if you work hard and polish this game, clean it up, and make some art, I can imagine it will become a good game.

@“my_name (<_>)” I rate this game a 9/10, the play time is long, and it looks really good, honestly, I think this should be on the front page because of it’s creative and fun design alone, really great game. A+ I will eventually review your other one. And that time is now because the infinite game without a good name is not bad, but could use some inprovements when it comes to movement, I think that if you made it a little bit smoother with the movement, you could be more creative with the level design, and up my rating by about two points, overall 7/10.

Rezt inz za peacez josefz stalin

https://flowlab.io/game/view/1164450

The theme of the game is “Being sane”

It’s still a test version [probably 10 seconds worth of gameplay]

It’s a story driven game but the story right now is just the main character’s 2 lines of dialogue.

@Simple_doge5 he doesnt do reviews any more.

re