I'm finally opening DoM to the public

for a very long time I wanted NO ONE to touch this game, but now I am willing to create a dev team to help me create this game.

rule 1: if you want to add a feature ASK ME!

rule 2: do not mess with my code unless you are COMPLETELY SURE IT WILL NOT MESS ANYTHING UP!!! or it is something simple

rule 3: don’t be a troll please!

rule 4: there is no rule 4

@GalaxianGames @meburningslime @“The Kodex” @browngr @RageDayz @anyoneelsewhowantstojoin

1 Like

also @GrimProductionZ

Yes Ill help Ill make sure I wont mess anything up or let others do it to :slight_smile:

I’ll think about it, but if I do end up joining, I probably might not do much since I am focusing more on school than game development recently.

ok :astonished:

@GrimProductionZ you’ve been invited just edit the code a little so you can put in your own logo then work on the game when ready!

I cloned the way DoM is right now just in case something happens

@GrimProductionZ once your done with the logo can you fix the grenade animation? it is nasty rn

Ok thanks yous

oh… what is this thingie!!!>???

I feel kind of left out since you never invited me, but Its probably a good thing since Im also working on my game. (Which Im doing solo)

sorry @ManiacPumpkin you never showed any interest in the game which is what I was basing it off of

@Ramshacklegamestudios alright, I’m in! Obviously HAKK3R 2 is taking up a lot of space in my schedule, but just DM me if you need help with anything. In a game like this you’re probably going to want some complex AIs, so you’ll probably want my help at some point in the future.

[IMPORTANT NOTE: HAKK3R 1 IS MY ONLY GAME WITH MY AIS SHOWING, AND THOSE WERE VERY EARLY ONES. DO NOT USE HAKK3R 1 AS A REFERENCE, I HAVE IMPROVED DRASTICALLY.]

1 Like

@browngr you can edit the game right?

since (from the editor) it looks like you’re starting to make an open world, I think it’s a very good idea to get a team.

this game looks cool. I might be able to help if I’m not busy with anything else.

nice! I’ll invite you and add you to our chat!

@F3Art

I HACK YOU RAMSHACKLEGAMESTUDIOS

dude, don’t comment if it isn’t serious @jayden.zhen

can you invite me please?