I'm Good Official Devlog!

Why thank ya for ya kindness.
Lending hands are always a help.

1 Like

I thought it was better without the drums :grin:

2 Likes

Nice I see ya have changed it a bit to make it sound like it on loop.

1 Like

I wouldn’t steal, but thanks for da advice.

1 Like

its okay, you can steal, I stole in the first place

1 Like

:astonished: :exploding_head: EH?

1 Like

Devlog 1
Top of the morning folks,

Here are some updates and future plans.
First off, I made the character for now, I will name him David.
Screenshot 2022-11-18 9.47.40 AM
Look at that face, he is happier than anyone. He is a traveler, tourist and a man who just likes to climb mountains.

I also made a story here is how it goes. David traveled the whole world intill he stumble upon da mountain. This specific mountain. Now it ain’t no regular mountain. This mountain had harder challenges to face, but David don’t know that.

Now my idea for this game was that everyone time you rise, so does the wind, the terrian. So Good luck getting as the way to the top. Don’t fall and break da bones.

3 Likes

Adding on there is a dark twist to this game hehe. :ghost:

2 Likes

Heyo Folks!

Updates are swooping in by tomorrow. There’s been a little delay for some thankgiving and some apple pie.

3 Likes

Good Morning, Folks

I have made almost the whole mountain. Here are the areas.

Grasshill
The grasshill is quite easy. Just like making apple pie. It does not slow you down, or have any hazards so it is safe for ya to climb. Now the only thing to watch out for is the thorn. Those damn things takes your health away.

Grasshill 2
It just got a little colder and the wind is blowing, but not as hard. ya wouldn’t fly away unless ya a paper. Now again it is still safe for ya to climb but there are thorns, cliffs and rocks falling out of nowhere.

It’s Chirstmas!
look at all the snow! There are trees everywhere. What a wonderful scenery! But hey watch out. There is ice, you could slip and fall right back down a couple of inch. You could break your ankle, too so pay attention.

Thats all for now.
Thank you, folks.

1 Like

41f667f5725f55c2e9a0fdba3cfffe662743d487_2_345x193

1 Like

Heyo Folks This game is on a pause, I am working with @cottonstudio ! Are game together is going great

3 Likes