Im leaving going to unity (sorry)

hello guys! im leaving flowlab bc it didnt really help me put my game into a reality so im into 3d games now and im using unity right now bc i learned that 3d games have to have code at some point so im learing coding now and working on a 3d game called DragonWarriors Back In The Fight! so yeah i dont think anyone is going to care about this post bc you know everyone hates me so goodbye

5 Likes

Goodbye, good luck with your game!

3 Likes

Jojo Arrivederci GIF - Jojo Arrivederci Bruno Bucciarati GIFs

2 Likes

Goodbye and good luck with Unity!

3 Likes

3 Likes

So long le bowsers!

3 Likes

*So long, gay Bowser!

1 Like

dont say that >:(

1 Like

Bruh we live in 2022 now. You can’t say that gay is a swear word or the Twitter people will kill- I mean cancel you

1 Like

dont say the word >:(

Au revoir, Slán, Arrivederci, Sayōnara, Vale, do pobachennya!
(yes i just sent you “goodbye” in 6 different laungues)

1 Like

HELLLLLOOOOO EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYY heres what i’ve done so far in my 3d game (Dragon Warriors Back In The Fight) Yes - YouTube

pings

@PhantomWolfMoon @117JOJO @John_Shrekinson @CodeAlpaca @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

WHOOPS! i forgot to show you the main menu. here: No - YouTube

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

you can actually see my progress here on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0UOitoWeOf6i4SBYGg4fw(dont worry i got rid of the cringe intro)

3 Likes

Cool video!

“image”

why did you reply this on your video? “Not every character is original. I’m sure that everyone besides Dex, Ruzar, and Diana were not made by you and were in fact made by the creator of FnF Entity.” this is probably the most dumbest thing ive heard in my life

1 Like

I’m sure that we solved this discussion in Flowlab already.

I’ve heard dumber, including things that I myself have said