Im making a new game

i don’t trust people that often

2 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve ever heard in among us lol

5 Likes

Anyone wanna play build a boat for treasure? Although @𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽 i don’t think we can join the same game without being friended on there though. Since I don’t know what your username would be.

2 Likes

i dont have much time gtg soon

1 Like

Oh, alright.

1 Like

sorry @ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

Computer Terminal it knows my name ahhh

1 Like

its called user info

1 Like

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ok i see

1 Like

I don’t believe this since if you had more than 1 it still says robux (as far as i remember) meaning that the plural of robux is robux.

2 Likes

no people actually say that cuz they don’t know, when I play roblox some β€œnoobs” say β€œgive me robuxs pls” so yeah

Robuck and the plural is robux
@Galactian
@𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽

3 Likes

Technically yeah. It always says robux, but I think its way more easier to just have the word Robux after the number of your digital currency cause the chances of someone having just a single robuck in their account is pretty rare and most likely would just be overlooked. But I do believe that the correct singular form of robux would be robuck. Since robux is like robucks but more simplified, it would only make sense.

That’s like saying I have 1 dollars in my account. But since I doubt you would have just a single dollar in an account, they probably just leave it as plural since its a lot easier than having it changed to singular because of one rare occasion.

4 Likes