I'm surprised >

How to change That

sorry i borrowed someone

2 Likes

The theme for the page is a feature that people with the Indie subscription can use. As for changing the game title, you can do that through the game settings.

3 Likes

Whare is settings
:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I can’t really show any screenshots since I am on my phone, but basically, it should be in the bottom of the screen when you are in the editor.

2 Likes

does it have to be indie?

1 Like

No. You can rename your game even if you do not have Indie. However, you do need Indie for the page’s theme (which you labelled as “background” in your image).

2 Likes

ok,im account free means I can just change the name

1 Like

ok,im account free means I can just change the name :relieved:

Free accounts allow:
Basic game concepts
Naming games
Giving games logic

Indie-
Exportation
Changing backgrounds and themes
(Not sure but possibly) game descriptions

I think a formal list is on the buying page

5 Likes

ok,Thank you :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :relieved:

2 Likes

I’m surprised people still play that game lol, I should go back and fix up the game sometime.

4 Likes

its cool game,why are you mocking your own game

2 Likes

It’s normal for an artist to hate their own work. It’s part of what drives us. Because if we just settle for “that’s good enough”, we’ll never push ourselves to do any better.

1 Like

You really should - the worldbuilding you guys did in that game is fantastic, and it has a great feel.

5 Likes

It’s not that I hate it, but I do tie it to the biggest mistake I made in a Flowjam (aka completely breaking the game in the last 5 minutes)…

But also this holds merit as my first game jam game ever, so I slapped a to-do list on it and said I’ll look at it later in a few years.

My coding experience with AI and platformers is better than it has ever been, so I think it’s about time revisit some of my classics.

5 Likes