Importing lists into a bundle, list counter not working

First I tried to make a bundle where the input accepted a list, but the output didn’t seem to fill the list in the bundle with the actual content.

So I made a global. Now it seems to put content into the bundle list, but the text list count acts like it contains nothing.

then I tried adding a timer in case the counter counted the original empty list, but that doesn’t work either. Not sure what to try next.

1 Like

What exactly seems to be the problem?

You’re saying the list is not being set?
Are the values like [“Hello, world. Something something”] or [“Hello,”, “world.”, “Something something”]
The difference between those is that the first list is 1 item, and the second list is 3 items.

Also, List Count outputs a value equal to the number of items contained inside the list.
So [“Cake”, “Sugar”, “Candy”, “Sprinkles”, “Limes”] would give an output of 5 because there are 5 items within the list. This would cause the switches to not turn on because the value is greater than all the filters. (Also, “Pop” removes the LAST item from the list, so make sure it’s ordered properly)

The problem is that Text List Count doesn’t seem to get activated, and therefore doesn’t emit any number to trigger the filters:

CleanShot 2023-02-01 at 15.31.48

1 Like

Try reconnecting the wires between Test List and List Count

1 Like

That worked! Some glitch I guess :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah it worked and then stopped working again…and now it does this:

CleanShot 2023-02-01 at 20.54.28

All has to be the input for the list to output

1 Like

Ah yes, duh :sweat_smile:
Sorry, been staring at this code all day now :smiley: