IMPOSSIBLE (full game)

Yeah, but I shall get the high score with 0 deaths : )

hmm well i guess yall are reallly good at games i will make it harder but i wanna see who can have the best time so um yea speed run but let me fix the timer

1 Like

Alrighty.

I was about to fix it myself and play through lol

done i had a time of 35 seconds and 5 deaths :rofl: but im not gonna take a picture cuz im not competing

1 Like

Alright, Imma go for 20 seconds 0 deaths.

One death:

1 Like

It was 15 before I took the screenshot.

1 Like

LOL, leave it to @JR01 to make everything look easy, lol just kidding I do agree though!

1 Like

@00T_Free holy guacamole

1 Like

@JR01 i love how there are so many topics that mention you to ask for help but instead you click on topics like these

1 Like

You’re talking to a guy who beats super mario maker 2’s hardest community made levels for fun lmao, I like the death runs the most.

lol, everyone has to have fun sometimes

Even JR_01 has fun

1 Like

Took me about 40 deaths but I did it. What is really inconsistent is the running, tho.

@hihilogic yea ik but uh then again this game is suppost to be hard

2 Likes

Hard games still have smooth mechanics, the hard part about the games are the obstacles, not the structure or bugs.

1 Like

i dont even know how to fix it but yes i agree

1 Like

For instance (takes shuddering breath), Serenity.

Eh, that’s why I don’t copy and paste examples into my game. I just look at them and see how they did it, then try to make my own so I understand what’s going on, then I can fix it.

1 Like

YEP,

The wall glitch was the only thing that made that whole game hard, there were no real obstacles.