In Gratitude For Flowlab

CHEERS
Hooray! cheers for flowlab. Flowlab had been surviving for many years, from people i heard from. I want to congrats everyone that is working hard making games and for the maker of flowlab, who kept the website on and running. Also, for how easy this site was able to be found and how basic it teaches us. Thank you flowlab @grazer

FLOWLAB 2022

14 Likes

Yes, flowlab has been a thing since 2012, as far as I remember, the website has gone through many changes but currently is going through many more than normal!

6 Likes

Thanks for the support, @Qwen! :smiley:

6 Likes

image image image

1 Like

That’s a nice illustration :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes! let’s go, btw, I’ve been using flowlab since 2016, but I haven’t join the community since 2 months ago.

2 Likes

Quick question, who is everyone on the image? I can see ManiacPumpkin, Ramshackle, Recryptech, chrisdakiller (I think), Deadly_Smile, lonesable (I think), JR_01, is that everyone?

7 Likes

That looks about right. It’s a little hard to make everyone out, but there is also yourself in the bottom left, and John_Shrekinson’s Halo helmet to the right of you. I can’t quite tell where lonesable would be, but there is an unaccounted for electrical box in the top left (that’s likely a once block flowing into some more code) and a hand(?) on the Flowlab sign

5 Likes

I didn’t even realize I was on there, thank you qwen!

4 Likes

Sorry if the art seems to be all mashed together. Oh that hand. tried my best to make grazer holding the box hich is spilling all of the members

6 Likes

Did you have an alt? I may know it, since you only made this account since Feb 18.

3 Likes

Um, what does that mean?

1 Like

Alternative account

2 Likes

Oh, yes, I had an account before but I deleted it.

1 Like

Wait a sec, who is that behind Maniac Pumpkin/Deadly Smile? and is that a cyan Amogus i see there at the top? and also, what is that golden thing in the middle-ish?

Overall, it’s very nice @Qwen! Good job!!! (Also, thank you for including me in the picture! In center stage too!!! Assuming that is me?)

3 Likes

Btw, who are all the people?

1 Like

I see me. And everyone else. Legendary lol

2 Likes

Like every individual on the picture.

2 Likes

That’s everyone I saw, some other people saw other people as well.

4 Likes

that key is suppose to be umm the person that made shattering steel

5 Likes