In the Dark: Playtime World (Updates-And More!)

I’m good at hiding objects so you can’t find the code.

1 Like

and im good at cough checking every single object.

1 Like

I will hide it then.

2 Likes

There is a way to lock every level from being played unless you have a specific code.

Johnny_boy did it for his one game cause I tried playing a level through the editor because his game wasn’t public yet.

Although I don’t know how you prevent people from actually looking through the code, but he had a system that would take you to a Lock Screen when you tried playing any level from the editor. I thought it was a pretty unique idea, but after a half hour of digging around, I was able to decode it and get past it.

Hopefully there’s a system in the future where you can disable players looking through the code so they can’t cheat and stuff.

2 Likes

Hang on, I thought I saw someone who HAD a game where you could play, but you couldn’t view the code. A demo of it was released within the last week or so, I think.

2 Likes

Found the game with private code

Here’s the thread that goes along with it

2 Likes

Welp you know what Imma do.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know about it. Sadly I’m on my phone currently, but I’ll check it out when I get the chance.

3 Likes

I think the best way to hide a game is to have a critical object to that level have code inside of it to take them to the level before (Once → User Info → Text Compare → Text to Number → Load Level or Restart Game)

3 Likes

Also making an infinite loop is a good way to stop them from looking at the game, or making a machine that crashes the game (Similar to the infinite loop). If you want any more tricks I can DM you

2 Likes

廾ヨ山工ししfootヨbook Dan Gongji. 廾ヨ山工しし Jidan レヨ卞廾ヨbook. Jidan レヨと Huiyi. Several times. Several times. How many times are 卞しヨ卞卞workers, how many times are Lu Bianwandan Dan, 卞廾dan corpses, how many Danlvdan workers. Jigong Jilu and Huiji, chi, chi, chi, and the death of Bian. Jidan レヨ廾 Workbook. Jidan レヨ廾 Workbook. Corpse corpse ヨ a few bian Hui Hui し work レ ヨ chi. At first glance, I will return to the sentence to work, I have a few words, and I will return to the day to return to Bianji.ヨ A few sentences of the workbook. Bian Hui… corpse しdan and Bian workbook There, i decoded it. @Deadly_Smile That’s a bit dark, isn’t it?

1 Like

seems pretty sus to me, familiar of something like… Poppy Playtime? You were there once before and you were reinvited…?

1 Like

Oh yeah, never realized

If some people never saw it, the link to the game was already here:

1 Like

https://flowlab.io/game/play/2000068

Testing

Can’t record a trailer. So I will release a demo for chapter 2 on April 30th.
(Don’t Play the testing game please!)

2 Likes

I can make you trailer…

2 Likes

Nah, I’ll prefer the demo.

1 Like

I’m bored, I want someone to try to “game theory” this game.
https://flowlab.io/game/play/2000068

(Related to this game.)
(Maybe @DWGAMEMASTER would like to? you are literally obsessed with trying to find lore.)

2 Likes

…but hey…

1 Like