Indie Giveaway - CONTEST HAS BEGUN!

So, I’ve been in flowlab for a long time, so I think it’s about time I start giving back.

First of all, the reason this is in the art category is because THIS IS AN ART CONTEST. I will be posting the link to the contest on Monday at 6:30 PT, in the meanwhile I’ll be seeing who actually wants to join this contest. I mean, who wouldn’t want to? It’s a year of not being trapped in the constraints of Free Version! You just gotta prove you’re worth it :sunglasses:

Please note that I’ll also be hosting this for not only the people in the Flowlab community, but people around social media platforms to gain interest.

THE GIVEAWAY WILL BE ON CHRISTMAS!
I’ll be live-streaming on the Flowlab Discord (hopefully around 3 pm, although plans may fluctuate) the results of the contest, and whoever wins gets a free year of Indie.

Hope to see you there,
Masked studios

7 Likes

Will you announce like a theme for the art before that? Also I might be busy on Christmas and Christmas Eve so if this event lands on that and it’s just a single day challenge I don’t be able to participate.

2 Likes

cool.

2 Likes

Once the link and theme is uploaded on Monday, you’re free to do whatever until Christmas.

1 Like

Ok so I’m posting to keep this on the top :3

How do we submit our art?
with Pixilart?

1 Like

Yea, but it hasn’t begun yet

Ok, so I pulled up a website for random themes, but it generates three, which gave me an idea…
The themes you complete in the single drawing = The amount your votes get multiplied by.
If your drawing only has one vote, I will limit the theme multiplier to five :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fun, fun. I am so excited for this

2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

I’d pick like 10 different themes before monday and announce them all on that day. One main theme and 9 subthemes
Points work like this:
x2 main theme is well used
x1.2 every subtheme that is correctly implemented.
x1.5 for originality
rest is up to voting and you

1 Like

Or I can livestream them on monday for more hype :wink:

(Also, does this mean you’re joining?)

Where are you streaming it?

1 Like

On the flowlab discord. I’ll also post the results here if u missed it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This is a really good use of the Flowlab gift codes stuff! Can’t wait to see the results:)

3 Likes

So now we’re using this style of scoring :3

1 Like

Wait, has the contest begun yet? It’s past 6:30 PT.

1 Like

It’s been delayed until 8:00 : /

1 Like

So, these are the rules right now. Anything I should add?

2 Likes

Is this for drawing in general or pixel art?

1 Like