Is it just me, or is Todorrobot's newest game unfinished?

Hi. I LOVE @todorrobot new game. It’s so fun and intuitive, and you can grow a beard. There is one problem, however. I have mapped out the whole entire game, so that I could complete the game more easily, and I think some levels are missing. Have I just gone bonkers, or are my speculations right?

2 Likes

Those levels definitely exist. Go back to the Fu Manchu and see if you can find another path from there?

5 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok game finished THANK UUU

1 Like

This thread made me happy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@hihilogic I love that you mapped out the paths. I feel like that is an achievement reached! Here is the actual map from my motes. :grin:

10 Likes

Motes?

1 Like

Hmm…

I meant MOLES… duh! I have a cage of moles in the basement who come up with ideas for me.

5 Likes

He’s just joking with you guys, I’m quite sure he meant to type “mopes” - indicating that he was kind of feeling down when he drew it.

5 Likes

Damn, I thought there were really moles… disappointing :pensive:

Actually I really did mean motes— as in “of dust” I draw my game plans in the layers of particulate that settle around me when I’m in the “flow”

@Agent_Y TBD on the moles. Shhhhh.

2 Likes