Is it worth it to get Indie developer on Flowlab?

I just want to know, I haven’t really been on Flowlab because I didn’t have Indie. Can someone tell me ups and downs about it, also if there are, any bugs. Much appreciated

Hopefully someone else will chime in with a more objective viewpoint, but here’s my take. The indie version is exactly the same editor and engine code - the only difference is that you have:

• As many games as you want
  • As many objects as you want
  • You can export the games for Windows PC, Mac, Android, and iOS
  • You can upload sound effects & music
  • You can create teams
  • You have early access to the multiplayer features (still in development)

Actually, that really sums it up nicely. I don’t have much free time, so I’m rarely online, but I’d say it is worth the money. If you get a whole year, it isn’t much different than Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus. It’s like $5 a month, less than or about the price of any meal at McDonalds. I usually just make a new game when I want to test out bugs or ideas before doing it in my main game, and you get unlimited games and items. I also am working on a multiplayer game with a team, so if you have any friends you want to make a game with, it’s really useful. It’s also super convenient that you can upload your sounds now instead of needing to use a website .mp3 link. I don’t ever export my stuff, but there are users that have been members for years that have their games on the app stores. Plus, a new update is coming out soon, so you’ll be helping grazer support this project, as future updates get released.

This is pretty good, I think i’ll buy it

i agree. yes!