Is the Livestream Too Early?

Slightly off topic, but flowlab is the #1 search for “flowl”!

I know some hater’s gonna come and be like WhO sEaRcHeS dUmB tHiNgS lIkE tHaT! The answer is, a lot of people lol.

2 Likes

I just type “f” and it pops up from my history, lol.

2 Likes

Wow, we even beat out “flowlyf:smiley:

4 Likes

Considering Flowly is a million-download relaxation app, I’d say that’s quite an achievement

3 Likes

I personally think Flowlab should be more popular than it is. But I guess not everybody is interested in making video games.

2 Likes

its tough business with a lot work involved but its fun

2 Likes

I do not know the exact number, but there is an insanely large percentage of users who aren’t on the Forums.

2 Likes

That’s a good thing. I mean, not good that they’re not on the forums, but good that at least other people are using it. I had never heard of it until I did a Google search for a website to make my own games. There were other options, but Flowlab looked like it was the best starting point for a newbie, as it was free to use (no “30 day trial” nonsense), the coding is relatively newbie friendly, and you have the option to be able to export your own games without paying royalties. Plus the price for “full access” is really very reasonable compared to other web-based services. I’m overall very happy with it so far.

4 Likes

In comparison to all of the newbie friendly and simple game Dev sites, Flowlab is the most customer friendly and accessible than all of them I’ve seen, as well as extremely flexible. You can do a ton of things on the engine.

4 Likes

That was the same for me.

1 Like