Is there a way to make a game multiplayer?

Alright thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

orrrrr you could just read this
https://flowlab.io/multiplayer_handbook/

1 Like

I was going to bring that up in a second, thank you!

1 Like

If you need any help with making skins and characters for multiplayer I have a mutliplayer game that used colors as skins.

Here it is: Flowlab Game Creator - Pew Pew Madness

1 Like

Alright thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a problem, i used the video but then it makes it so none of the things move, im making a pong game btw ill send the link

1 Like

Its just i want the other player on the other side so i cant have it be effected by gravity, but i also cant make the 1 paddle player multiplayer because then it just wont move

1 Like

Well actually no the multiplayer part thing will move but i have to make it so the second paddle stays on the other side

1 Like

I would wait for @meburningslime for this part.

1 Like

Oh alright then thanks for helping out tho

2 Likes

I have been summoned

2 Likes

Hello! so @AbstractGallery told me that i needed you for some part about how im trying to keep the second player in one spot and not moving around

3 Likes

So you want to disable movement?

well i need it movable, but i want it so its on the other side of the map and can move with a mouse without controlling mine, and i thinks thats impossible

2 Likes

READ THE MULTIPLAYER HANDBOOK

OK I WILL, GOD lmao.

2 Likes

Well, i read it and uhh… i now know what player multiplayer will synchronized the position like the shared multiplayer so uh i couldnt really find anything to fix it :confused: AND I READ THE WHOLE THING, i think i missed some things or my brain is so dumb that i cant figure it out

2 Likes

You realize how old this is.

1 Like

Yeah its old… well actually didnt know it was old i just said it was

1 Like

Yeah, I know, it still is helpful for getting started.

2 Likes