Is there a way to make a game multiplayer?

Yeah it did help a bit, i used the skins part

1 Like

So then would i make the second paddle a whole different sprite/object or do i clone the first paddle

1 Like

If it’s a player object you can keep it the same object type.

Oh ok, then… what about the other paddle? do i make that a player object too?

1 Like

All player objects will be cloned once per online player.

oh! ok so i guess thats fixed but how do i make it so the cloned object stays on the other side

1 Like

Have it test for how many players are on the game, but only when it spawns (so a once block.) When it’s 2, position it to the player 2 side.

oh ok so should i change the always block on the paddle to a once block and change the postiton to the other side to it will clone it to the first side? i feel like im a spaceship trying flying around the moon (the solution) and cant land at all

1 Like

Yes lol. You’re very close!

1 Like

Omg lol my heads like just wrapping around the point

1 Like

So what am i missing then?

1 Like

Put the paddle at the player one position.

Have it test for player 2.

well i need a player 2 then :confused:

1 Like

If there is a player 2, use a position block to put it in player 2’s position.

There is a multiplayer block that lets you test if there are two players or not.

alright, so that means i have to make another paddle?

1 Like

No, make the paddle a player object. It will clone itself when player two connects if it’s a player object.

ok, is it alright if you can help me test this out? i just need you to load into the game and press start

1 Like

Sorry I’m not available right now :frowning: I’m having horrible technical difficulties :confused:
However, you can just open up the game in two different tabs.
Remember, you have to press play. As soon as you go into the editor, it disconnects from the servers permanently for that tab.