Is there such thing?

Is there a way to make a simulation game in flowlab? Just like Minecraft or Roblox? I think it would be a big improvment.

2 Likes

Yes there is

2 Likes

also I don’t think Minecraft and Roblox are simulator games

3 Likes

Unless he means a simulator game on those platforms? Like Bee Simulator or something like that?

4 Likes

There is (theoretically) a way to do just about anything on flowlab, with enough creative workarounds (and skill at using flowlab) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He means having a game inside a game.
The Answer is No, but you could pull it off if you made both games in Flowlab.

6 Likes

You can make simulations such as stuff like a humans vs zombies thing that plays on it’s own, many complex ai’s already exist on flowlab.

4 Likes

After I finish my main games I’m gonna try to make a neural network with backpropagation, but I still need to learn a little bit more of it first (From the few hours (12-18 probably) I spent looking into it it seems 100% possible in flowlab)

2 Likes

No I mean like a 360 video on YT but you can control it.

1 Like

You can’t do that, you would need unity or better softwares

1 Like

Oh man, but thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Why are you calling it simulation? That’s called VR, or 3D if you don’t want to make it controlled with a headset.

1 Like

I don’t know, it sounds like the correct word, probably not.

Actually if you made enough levels maybe do you guys think? like one level per frame?

Loading a level takes time, the closest thing to VR/3D is Wolfenstein. Drafty has a game that’s 3D, I don’t have the link to it though.