Is this possible? Please Help!

I want to have it so when you have a mobile movement, and you drag this white circle…
Screenshot 2021-04-08 1.27.45 PM
it goes in the direction you are pulling it… Can someone please help?
(I do want to either get rid of the black arrows, unless they are needed…)

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin

2 Likes

@GameMaster107 Maybe have it so when the white circle touches a specific arrow (or it can be an invisible object), it sends a message to the player to move in that direction.

1 Like

I cannot, because it is in user interface, and collisions cannot be used… but thanks for trying!

1 Like

I have the first step, I made it so when you click and drag it, but when you take you let go, it comes back to the original spot…

GAME LINK

I thought that maybe @ManiacPumpkin would mention this, but seeing he didn’t respond I thought I’d show you, in this game that me and maniac seem to have lost interest in he made an analog stick type thing example with the properties you are asking for.

2 Likes

Sorry i never said anything. I’m currently on spring break and haven’t really had much time to really say much. I never really lost interest in the project, I just kinda sat it aside cause I was working on something recently. I just had too much stuff to do to keep up with everything on flowlab, lol.

1 Like