It All Ends Chapter 1

All right you maggots!

Time to reveal the document of our greatest hero! If you never heard of this hero, will then you are in luck since I am only going to say this one time only. So open your eyes and read! I was his general for 30 years, and know most about him. He had a honorable death. Or did he even died…We never found his body. But maybe if we let you play his point of view killing people left and right with only just a blade, maybe you will understand his thinking and understanding of this unfair world. So lets get right to it! See ya tomorrow! Signing off!

M.A.D
Mad.Aggressive.Determined

2 Likes

why did you make another account

3 Likes

Make Account?!? I never seen you before. Sir you must be mistaken.

1 Like

Ehh? Why does this guy have the same profile pic as me. I mean my profile picture is not even a profile picture. When I first sign up and log on and started playing with the blocks, I came to the forums. And well a slash was shown so? Well I hope your game will be finished! Good luck!

1 Like

when you log in to the forums for the first time, it give you a profile picture that is the first character of your username, you both had _ in the front of your name so it automatically gave you the same pfp

But if you look at Etsuko’s name it does not have a slash so it should show a E not a _. But look at General Mad it has a slash in the begininng of his name, So thats why it shows a slash

You know what nvm I saw the slash…

1 Like