Join The Unity Guild

Before we get started let me just say first off. “No this has nothing to do with the Unity game software” You should know that the definition of unity is the state of being united, and this is what this guild is about.

Flowlab.io is a fun and easy to use game development site which we all know, but I want to bring a society of very skilled developers together in the for of ranks in each class. An example of what I call a “Class” is an area of work you best at like for example an artist or a programmer.

You might be wondering what’s the ranks about, well let me tell you. Of course any one can join, but each class will have number ranks. If you are the highest tier at art for a game you will be ranked number 1 in the Artist class. Same go’s for the following ranks.

My intentions are to unite the people of Flowlab.io into a ranking system, and as well as a well defined society.

If you would like to join The Unity please do so by selecting a class in the pole below. Since I just created this account I do not have access to poles yet so just play along with it and reply with what class you are classified as.

The following are the classes you may choose to be in:
-Art
-Programming
-Story boarding

If you think your to good to be in this guild for some reason… Let’s just say I’ll end this post here.

3 Likes

My Classes:

Art, and Programming

Is it all good if I use this opportunity as a learning experience? (for my art skills)

1 Like

Since this is my first day on this new account I have a limited number of replies I can use. So just telling you this just in case I don’t respond for a while so just keep that in mind.

Sadly you can only be in one class for the reason of being more organized, so if you would choose you absolute best class. This is also fine to be a learning experience because we are all looking for something new to learn if that means we can grow our abilities.

1 Like

I’ll choose my WORST class, art : )

1 Like

I see wanting to learn more about art which is a great way of learning. So far you are the number 1 rank for art since your the first to join the class. Guess that means I’m rank number 1 for programing.

1 Like

yup

though I’m pretty good at programming if you were wondering.

1 Like

Yes I noticed that in your reply. Is it ok if I can see some example of your skill?

Art?

1 Like

Well both programming and art if I most.

Alrighty, art:
pixil-frame-0 (58) I have a cartoony art style and even then I messed up the clouds colors

For programming, want a photo of code or a game?

1 Like

Just a link to a game would have showed me both skills since you usually need art and programming for a game.

1 Like

I’ll give you two, my multiplayer one and one I never finished (golf game)

Flowlab Game Creator - Pew Pew Madness (my most played game)

2 Likes

Either there is a bug or a might just be misunderstanding how to move in the games.

1 Like

WASD to move in Pew Pew Madness

Mouse to move in Birdie.

the controls are in the descriptions.

1 Like

I used those methods of movement in the games they don’t seem to be working, but again I’m using a mobile device at the moment because my intentions were to be on the forums and not test or make games right now. Any way when I have the time I’ll get around to use my computer to test them out.

1 Like

There are some problems with Birdie since I never finished the game.

1 Like

Then that’s why lol

1 Like

Can’t use mobile for key press or mouse move.

1 Like

The ranking is based on 1 being the highest. I also plan on being small party’s in the guild for making games and contest purposes.

@ManiacPumpkin
@DinoDev

1 Like

I know it’s the case lol

1 Like