Join The Unity Guild

I like the idea of rating, but wouldn’t that maybe upset people or get people very competitive on trying to achieve a higher score?

I personally don’t mind it, not saying I’m really good at certain areas (i’m actually garbage), but I was just thinking someone would get frustrated at this idea. So I would be a little considerate of this and try to be flexible about it.

Also on the rating, is it like the lowest number the better, or higher?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m just doing this to get better at art.

I need inspiration to art more.

2 Likes

I heard that you said something about being limited to posts cause you’re recently new, so if you do run out, then edit your last message saying so.
Not sure if new users can edit posts, but its worth a shot.

Edit, Nvm, I didn’t read your post, lol.

4 Likes

There isn’t a heirarchy to flowlab, and everyone has their own specific strengths and weaknesses. I for one am good at a lot of programming not just flowlab, but I am known for being s community builder.

3 Likes

@The_Unity_Guild

My recommendation would be to take knowledge learned by billion-dollar corporations and not do this.
Instead, try making different positions like ‘Head of the Art Department’ or ‘Lead Programmer’. This gives your ‘number 1’ person the authority they need, without making your company compete with itself (which, (1) is a horrible business practice that leads to divisions and (2) is not what ‘unity’ is about.)

At the same time, I see what you are trying to accomplish, and applaud your big-brain idea, but I’m just trying to refine it into a more productive form of corporate hierarchy (because that is what you are trying to accomplish on a small-scale degree).

Also, I agree with @meburningslime. To fully utilize a team, you have to stick to strengths and avoid weaknesses. This means that you shouldn’t just have three jobs, but have smaller, more specialized sub-catagories.

4 Likes

May I join as an artist? Here is some of my art:
img_asset_9244140 img_asset_9380837 img_asset_9712012 (2) img_asset_9888650 img_asset_9469715 pixilart-drawing 2 img_asset_9795275 img_asset_9816783 img_asset_9855740 img_asset_9481461 img_asset_9488487 img_asset_9518641img_asset_10360918

1 Like

When did I ever say this was finalized?

Sure but why did you post some default sprites

1 Like

The Halo Ghost looks good

1 Like

there aren’t any and if there are I changed them

1 Like

art plz :smiley: pixilart-drawing (2) pixil-frame-0 (98) pixil-frame-0 (21)

4 Likes

CAPITALISM FOREEEVEEEEEER

1 Like

lol I should be added on Rocket’s face down there at the bottom :joy:

4 Likes

And I would probably be Wong

2 Likes

I do not recommend spamming off topics on my channel @meburningslime, I’ll kindly tell you to stop.

2 Likes

I’m going to report you activities to @grazer on Discord if you don’t stop your immaturity now.

.-.

yo chill, I’m annoyed my off topic stuff too but it seriously isn’t hurting anything here.

3 Likes

__ok please stop now

You’re literally a tl1 ripoff lol. We could do some combination of teams if u want lol, especially because over 70% of your team is apart of my team lol.

1 Like