Jump! DRAGONWARRIORS! Jump! (I'm making the mother of all omelets here, Jack. Can't fret over every egg.)

Flowlab Game Creator - JUMP! DRAGONWARRIORS! JUMP this is my first game ever created i didnt know about the forums yet but now im posting it! but beware this is my first game so just get reminded its not going to be a very good game

4 Likes

thicc.

4 Likes

please dont post memes on here

Are you suppose to be able to kill things by jumping on them? And it takes a bit to die when you touch lava is that suppose to happen? Other then that great game!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Knuckles Approves your Flowlab Game Meme

3 Likes

“please dont post memes on here”
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Nice game, but it’s super inconsistent. I can punch before unlocking it, which is weird although I personally am unaffected by this. How come the first few enemies attack me normally, but the next two immediately kill me and have no indication that they are different enemies? Bruh.

1 Like

I can use everything before its unlocked lmao

2 Likes

Its called the, “Before you Know” strategy, many new users use this,they think they could put a sign saying the player unlocked something even though they didn’t even know it was unlocked.

3 Likes

sorry i dont know how to lock abilites @DWGAMEMASTER @DeadlyGumChewer @Pixel_Name1 @PhantomWolfMoon @John_Shrekinson

2 Likes

no you can only use your abilites on the enemies

2 Likes

i have no idea what you mean

You can use switches to unlock them

5 Likes

Your game is has way too many differences in things that should be the same. Also you could use hihilogic’s Speed Powerup Example and modify it to use your powerups in your game. I once modified DinoDev’s Jetpack Example and similarly broadened its usage so I could turn it into an item pickup bundle.

2 Likes

im not going to change the game bc it has memeories @Pixel_Name1 @DeadlyGumChewer @John_Shrekinson @PhantomWolfMoon @DWGAMEMASTER

3 Likes

Whoa, I didn’t see these. For those who are wondering, memeories are what most people call “dead memes”. Is Thanos in this game, DRAGONWARRIORS? Is Ugandan Knuckles? How about Dat Boi?

3 Likes

no none of that stuff is in my game. well of course those things arent in my game bc i hate memes well actually i wouldnt say hate i just dont like memes

1 Like

bro dont call people “lmao” its mean i dont think people would like people saying names at each other

1 Like

Lmao literally means "laugh my ass off.

2 Likes

AYO NO BAD WORDS ON HERE!!

1 Like