Just in time for Christmas - Flowlab Gift Cards 🎁

lol if one of your family keep going on your account just give them one

3 Likes

Or get one for yourself so when your little brother uses your account you both can have it.

5 Likes

Where do you redeem the code? (I don’t have a code, but just asking :grin:)

4 Likes

There will be a link when you get a card :+1:

7 Likes

:slight_smile: I’ll send this to my family

6 Likes

Awesome! Amazing gift! I would totally share this if I had any friends 🥲

9 Likes

5 Likes

I think it would be rather heartwarming to have a randomize feature, for those kind, charitable souls with a bit of extra money lying around but no one to give a gift card to. They could purchase the gift card and then press a button to have it randomly distributed to one lucky, completely random, user in need of indie. Although, then you risk giving it to someone who doesn’t even want it or doesn’t use their account at all, so maybe it could be like a sign-up thing. You sign up (maybe monthly) if you WANT an indie gift card, and then your name goes on a list and the randomize picks randomly FROM that list, so that only those that want it get it. What do you think, @grazer?

4 Likes

i’m your friend lol!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That is not allowed. It is only for real teachers to use. Try getting the cheaper Starter plan instead.

The flowjam will probably be around January - February

1 Like

I think the flowjam might strictly be within January, because most of the others have always been the same.

It lasts two weeks so I’m going to ahead and predict that it takes place between January 10th - January 24th, with the 24th being the final submission day.

The flowjam always was like the last two full weeks in the month so I’m just gonna assume that’s what they are, but don’t base my predictions on what actually might happen, I’m not entirely sure if those are even going to be the dates that grazer decides to use, this is just a prediction.

4 Likes

Ok sorry, i already changed my plan do indie sorry!

2 Likes