Kade's Sometimes Saturday Ratings

Now for cubetales 3 I would say 7. It’s fun but there is a bug I found. when I hit, I hit behind me. This bug has only happened once but you should fix it. Anyways, pretty good!

3 Likes

For Silent I would say 6.8. Fine game. (The boss is very hard. :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Pilot Null is a fun and hard game. I would say 6.5. (It took me a while to finish the boss. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

For Balance I’d say 7.5. Very fun to play. Bugs: 1. It was that 1 level that I couldn’t jump on so I had to relode it, then I could jump. Other than that, good game! :smile:

Diagnosis Skill Issue GIF - Diagnosis Skill Issue Diagnosis Skill Issue - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

now beat walter white

2 Likes

fr, he’s the easiest boss in the game

1 Like

That’s because you died or beat a level while facing left. Always face right by pressing D before dying or beating a level in CubeTales 3.

2 Likes

that makes no sense tho why does the player position affect if the player has the item

Rate this, maybe?

The spawn direction emit wrong if you face left

rate

this game is fun but after a point the spawn kind of breaks and lags to the point of me not being able to use my saber, also why does an ewok have a lightsaber and can use the force? You also need to have a delay on the saber slash attack and maybe have upgrades that can increase the speed that could be cool. As of right now there is no need to try and dodge you just spam. Other than this it’s a really fun and cool game.

1 Like

Thanks, I forgot to activate the health, whoops, this game is still very early in development though, thank you for the feedback

2 Likes

It’s inspiring me to make a rogue like

2 Likes

No no, we don’t use the word Ewoks around here, that would suggest I’m infringing on the star wars franchise, instead, it’s Ewark

2 Likes

That’s what I assumed you spelled it like that, if you want me to address it as Ewarks then I will go with your wishes.

2 Likes

Hey, Kiwi, this is MY rating station @KiwiLeaf_Entertainment!

1 Like

It’s not Saturday but I’m gonna rate a game or two. Ummm… for 10k… I don’t know how to rate it. I gave it a play though.

1 Like

Ewarks is a fun 6.8/10. I didn’t find any bugs but I’d recommend Fullscreen!

1 Like