Labels not showing?

I have a dialogue system using labels and when I test the game in the editor it works just fine. However, when I reload the webpage to play the game the dialogue doesn’t show up.

My brain is a bit fried so I could be missing something but I’ve been staring at this for too long and can’t quite figure it out.

(I forgot to put a link, I don’t know if this whole thing is just my laptop acting up so if anyone wants to test it out or something :confused: )

1 Like

It looks like its above your game, is it one of those in the gamer layer next to that once block?

2 Likes

In the editor the text is where it’s supposed to be, I tried to put the y coordinate lower but the text still didn’t appear.

2 Likes

If it works in the editor, it should work in the game.
It works when I play the game, what device do you use?

1 Like

Try closing all tabs and restarting your computer.

1 Like

Hmm, I was actually expecting you to say chromebook… it’s not often we see window issues.

There really should be no excuse for it to work in the editor but not in the browser. Could you message @grazer more on the matter. He’s been doing some updates with the site recently, so this could be a more recent issue.

1 Like

Hey, could you not go back and randomly delete a post? It notifies everyone involved even though it’s a dead topic. Thanks.

I’m so sorry, I wasn’t aware of that! I was just deleting some bits of info that I didn’t want on here. I forgot how these forums work cause I don’t use it a lot.
Again, I’m very sorry!!

1 Like

This is a cool game tho :upside_down_face:
Wonder if you’re still working on it…

Thank you but unfortunately I’m not working on the game any further. It was just a small thing to get used to flowlab and I never had any bigger plans than that.

I honestly thought it was deleted? I guess not.

1 Like

Also, I personally find your illustration style amazing. I don’t know why you haven’t won a flowjam yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t code quick enough for a flowjam lol

1 Like