Lag

my game is lagging like crazy and is unable to play my name of the game is called blocky parcore if u are going to try and fix the lag

Hey @calebboy - post a link to your game, and let me know where in the game you’re seeing lag.

Hi @grazer! Can you look at mine too? Sorry for bothering you. I’m having the same problem…
http://flowlab.io/game/play/1009901

Hey @browngr - I just played your game, and it seemed to be generally working ok. Can you explain what sort of issues you’re having? Is there a specific part of the game or specific objects that seem laggy?

Okay, I guess it’s my computer… The actual level itself was being really laggy, so laggy in fact that I had to test out new objects in an empty level…

And P.S, did you like it? I mean you’re @grazer, so it’s a big thing to have the maker himself say he likes it.

BUT HONEST OPINIONS!!! I WANT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!! (???)?? HONESTY

Or not, that’s fine too…

its good game… im getting lag to

Thanks for the other confirmation. I’ll put a computer warning in the description so that people know… I think it’s just the size of the level and the absurd amount of things working at once. The NPCs have minds of their own, and there’s quite a few, LAG. There’s a bunch of bad guys which aren’t quite as smart but still… LAG. And the new super mutants kill the game.

Downloading your game might allow you to play with a lot less lag. that does require a subscribed account but maybe grazer can help you out.

Okay, thanks!