Latif, hello?‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Let’s see if I can hopefully provide a solution as to what on Earth is going on.

@“Latif”, here is what everyone is trying to say (at least from my POV):
WhoIsPlease
For some reason, it seems that mentioning @“meburningslime” (or that guy with the green and blue profile picture) doesn’t appear on some people’s screens. Not sure why, the only other explanation is that he was blocked.

@GalaxianGames its ONLY latif and ONLY him for the past few years!

@“meburningslime”, YEARS!?

:open_mouth:

Also, the reason why I said “people” was because @“TinkerSmith” seemed to be confused about a previous comment that had your username missing. Not sure whether he was reacting to the ACTUAL comment itself or Latif’s screenshot of your mention missing.

Don’t Go To School Or There Will Be A Better Percent% Chance You Will Get Infected. Go To School If You Wan’t Though

@pixelknife3 literally only 3 people under 18 have died from Caronavirus, and all of them had lung/health problems.

you can still carry it on you

@buy3get5free true, but aren’t we quarantining?
Also, it’s been PROVEN that it’s good for children to get sick with these things, because it basically forces your lymphatic system to make new weapons against viruses and bacteria. That way, when you are an adult, you won’t be affected by things like Carona, because your body already has an arsenal of defenses.

yeah I think I’ve heard that

I get what you are saying @“meburningslime”, and you are correct, but while MOST students may be fine if they are infected, the teachers can’t say the same. Many of them are above the age of 30. Some are even older than 60 years old. They could still be in grave danger if they get sick with COVID-19.
Everyone is talking about how the students will be fine during the pandemic, but what about the teachers? They get ignored whenever we talk about the possibility of opening schools, and they are going to be the ones who are in the most danger of dying to this disease if schools reopen too early.

@GalaxianGames the difference is if the teacher miss some classes, they can be subsituted and may lose some money at the very worst. However, if a student misses another entire year of classes, they could be detrimented for life. No, online classes don’t help much at all. Over the past two generations, the average person’s IQ lowered 20 points already!!! We don’t need more complete morons.

@meburningslime I don’t think you understand what’s going on right now…

@browngr I have been reading literally every single news article I can get my hands on. I know more than the average person on this. If you disagree, I am more than happy to debate with you, and if you prove me wrong, I’ll admit it the best I can.

Sounds good, let me begin. Considering the fact that you’re an American as well as I, we’re taking this conversation to our country. Our ability to social distance as a people obviously hasn’t been impressive, which is why we have almost more cases than the rest of the world combined. So, we need to do distanced schooling next year for the majority of the country, because we have no other choice, unless we want a spike in cases once again. You’re putting off teachers catching this virus as if it’s just a few days on a leave, a sub, and we’re good, when it’s not that. One teacher catches it, and before they start to feel symptoms, they spread it. Which would put that entire school back into lockdown once again. For example, it started at my school, when my bus driver caught it, and spread it to about 10 staff members by my count. A week after, our school shut down for the year and moved onto online schooling. And around the same time, the rest of the country did the same. Considering that our country hasn’t recovered one bit from this virus so far, I can say with confidence that we need online schooling next year. For reference, I live in Oregon, and my school is most likely starting with online schooling, despite the fact that our cases are puny compared to states like California and New York. And obviously those articles you’re getting your hands on aren’t legitimate, if you’re arguing that we need to open back up next year. And your argument that we’re not getting our educations like those articles, are faulty because we are. It’s called online schooling.

I highly recommend you rely on CNN on Twitter.

How did a conversation about saying hi to Latif get into a political argument

Hey I didn’t start it, don’t look at me XD

I Don’t Know… I Started It, I Think…

No, @meburningslime did, you just made a good point lol

I also have to agree with @“browngr”. Though I won’t say specifically where I am, all that I will say is that the amount of COVID-19 cases where I live is currently rising exponentially. Opening schools will just make things worse. Remember, asymptomatic individuals can spread this virus without knowing that they are infected. This happened to a friend of mine, where his mom was infected by his teacher, who was asymptomatic, and ended having to stay in bed and recover for almost 2 weeks. Thank goodness she was not hospitalized, because it is easier to breathe through a mask, at home, or anywhere, than to breathe through a ventilator.
And saying that a lack of proper education contributes to low IQ or stupidity isn’t 100% accurate. Thomas Edison, for example, spent the majority of his childhood home-schooled, and yet he invented the phonograph and enhanced the already-existing light bulb. Online schooling today is sort of like being home schooled, especially since both education systems take place at home. I’m pretty sure that Thomas Edison would have still completed his achievements if virtual school existed back then.
And when @“meburningslime” said that the worst that could happen to a teacher for staying home is losing pay, there is still more to that story. Teachers don’t get paid enough as they are. So if they get their payment cut, they could run into SERIOUS financial problems. Are you suggesting that teachers get punished with the possibility of not being able to pay their bills just because they want to protect themselves?

everyone, back to the topic please

Latif, Hello?