Leaderboard Example!

Just figured out that you can go into the editor and save as many points as you want, and then reload the page and it uploads it to the leaderboard. @grazer Can you fix this? The cloud behavior won’t update when you go into the editor without owning the game. But the save behavior does.

3 Likes

Hey, @Johnny_boy, I think I got the highscore on your leaderboard!!!

3 Likes

@Johnny_boy how do you change how many people appear on the leaderboard?

2 Likes

Yeah, I was having a similar issue where it only showed one person, or one person three times.

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin @ShadowGaming,
are y’all looking for a temporary system like the result screen to a race?

3 Likes

No, actually, I was trying to figure out how to make an online leaderboard that shows the top player on flowlab that has the fastest time racing on a track. If that makes sense.

2 Likes

So a time trail leaderboard, so an online leaderboard…
I recently started looking into a leaderboard system as well so maybe something simpler and easier to do.

3 Likes

If you make an example, you are a life saver!

2 Likes

@ShadowGaming You can’t change how many people show up on the leaderboard. Sorry it’s only 3, it would be really complicated to get more.
@ManiacPumpkin if it’s showing one person or one person 3 times then you need to follow step 3 and get 3 different google accounts so it has 3 different saves.(I accidentally put 3 Flowlab accounts, that won’t work.)
@JR01 Are you saying your trying to make a new one? Doesn’t this one already work, or are you trying to make it where you can add more people?

3 Likes

I’m mostly looking into making my own and see where I can simplify the structure, and as well with more access to a large list. The few I’ve seen are unsatisfying to me.

5 Likes

I used two different accounts for mine and it still only showed just one person.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this helps anyone, but I made a leaderboard example a while back as well. Maybe it can be useful to someone:

5 Likes