Leaderboard help

So I’m going to be making a leaderboard, and I know grazer has an example but I am not understanding it. Could someone explain to me how everything works?

1 Like

From what I know (and I have no excperience) is cloud blocks can save to anyone. So if you had 1 player play to a value, then cloud block it, to a Label. It should display that score for anyone. Then, set that to a value for a filter and have all other cloud values from other players ask the question, if greater than Cloud number (the high score). It is very confusing, but I will make some sort of example

1 Like

Yeah, I just don’t understand how the actually value of the block works. Like when each player saves a value to it does it store all of the player values or just one?

You would have 2, one of the highscore, and 1 for the other scores

It’s not that simple at all, grazer did make an example but it doesn’t work perfectly yet. I can’t even try and make a brief explanation of how it works because of how complicated it is to me… but here’s the example if you want to play and understand it https://flowlab.io/game/play/1575400

1 Like