[Lesson Learned]

I just had a panic attack when my code stopped working all of a sudden, I really couldn’t figure out the issue after about half an hour of testing. I was getting super stressed because I had spent a lot of time on the code, and if I couldn’t get it to work then I would basically have to abandon the game.
Luckily, I thought of something I heard Code Alpaca (I think) said about the attach behavior not being very good and the spawn behavior would be better. Since I was using attach, I switched my code to spawn real quick and; It worked perfectly!! Everything looks even nicer than before.
So well, lesson learned. Never use attached. Unless you’re feeling lazy.

If you’re interested, it was for my railroad game and the position of the connector nodes was being weird (I think).