LevelUP Jam (Deaths End)

This is my final game idea i’m gonna go with to enter into @lonesable 's gamejam
Give me honest feedback so i can make changes before the end date Feb 11th

3 Likes

of course there is stuff i need to do like add more playing area to the level but you get the idea!

2 Likes

I can’t move after for some reason

2 Likes

oh i was in the middle of making something sorry

2 Likes

it should work now!

2 Likes

My highest is 196, is it a bug that you can climb on the roof?

2 Likes

uhhhhhhh show me what your talkin about

1 Like

If you get a moment to stand still then jump up and hold W you get stuck to the roof, you are much slower so the lava will catch up to you though.

1 Like

oh hmm idk that’s odd though

1 Like

Note: I like the game so far, I don’t know if you wanted feedback or not but here’s some:

I think the (fire?) thingy behind the player moves too fast, and the start count should go down instead of up (can be confusing for players on when to start). Also music or just sound affects would be awesome (sorry if there is, I might not hear it because my volume is low). Also I like the art, but none of it really matches up (pixel sizes, contrast, and shading).

It’s nice to see games of others that are participating in the jam, keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thx @00T_Free for the feedback this game isnt complete yet but thx for the feedback either way… im going to keep working on it but the reason the lava is so fast is cuz its yo easy otherwise but dont worry i understand what you mean final product will be on friday

2 Likes

I kinda like the speed, forces you to play really well, and if the map is large enough you can get a good amount of distance away from it.

2 Likes

yea im going to be working on it alot today expanding the map more eventually itl be so long it seems endless

2 Likes

@00T_Free and @CodeAlpaca i fixed the timer it should go 3 2 1 now!

2 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh and I made a story intro its not that good but its something

2 Likes