LevelUP Jam (Free Year of Indie!) Officially Ended

Ok im changing the controls to my game i am no longer making to where you move yourself now you are going to automatically move and you just have to jump (up arrow key, space, or w)

3 Likes

Just to let you know, I most likely won’t be able to participate in this. I’ve had a lot of stuff pop up over the last week and although I would love to, I sadly don’t have enough time to make a game. I still don’t even have an idea yet, so its probably safe to say I won’t be joining.

6 Likes

dang that sucks we have until friday incase you had anything

4 Likes

Flowlab Game Creator - Deaths End (GameJam) ok so i changed the speed of the lava and a few other things to make the game feel smooth and balanced

2 Likes

deaths end

• Make lava slightly faster
  • Add more to the level
  • Make a high score

0 voters

3 Likes

Here’s my game for the level up jam
Blandus - Level-Up Jam you can have a complete playthrough, but I am still updating it so don’t make your decision on it until the Feb 11th deadline

2 Likes

Tomorrow is finals everybody lets go!

2 Likes

I would make the camera based on the player position instead of the lava :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I dont think i can participate in this jam :frowning: Because technically the game was made a year ago and i just deleted everything and started fresh… so technically it would violate the created time requirements

2 Likes
2 Likes

It is vased on the player if you get far enough you outrun the lava and you just see the player?

1 Like

Um no but it’s based on player position so if you outrun the lava then yeah you don’t see it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Then what did you mean by (I would make the camera based on the player position instead of the lava)

1 Like

Last day!!!
OMG! what is when is the last hour last minute last second we have to work on it!
what time do we submit @lonesable when do you think we should submit?
I was thinking 3:00 (CTS)

1 Like

Wait a second, isn’t the deadline tomorrow?
Edit: nvm, apparently it is today, oops. Imma be working mine till midnight, probably, lol

2 Likes

Just another repost for those who haven’t seen it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I’ll repost as well. Updated the game a bit so in case you haven’t seen the newest version. (Working on some stuff so it could have things that are bugged)

4 Likes

well if we are all reposting then i will too but just like @CodeAlpaca i have a few things to work on so there is more content to play

5 Likes

Lol, I guess reposting our games is the trend?

5 Likes

You’re welcome haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes