LevelUP Jam (Free Year of Indie!) Officially Ended

deaths end

• Make lava slightly faster
  • Add more to the level
  • Make a high score

0 voters

3 Likes

Here’s my game for the level up jam
Blandus - Level-Up Jam you can have a complete playthrough, but I am still updating it so don’t make your decision on it until the Feb 11th deadline

2 Likes

Tomorrow is finals everybody lets go!

2 Likes

I would make the camera based on the player position instead of the lava :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I dont think i can participate in this jam :frowning: Because technically the game was made a year ago and i just deleted everything and started fresh… so technically it would violate the created time requirements

2 Likes
2 Likes

It is vased on the player if you get far enough you outrun the lava and you just see the player?

1 Like

Um no but it’s based on player position so if you outrun the lava then yeah you don’t see it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Then what did you mean by (I would make the camera based on the player position instead of the lava)

1 Like

Last day!!!
OMG! what is when is the last hour last minute last second we have to work on it!
what time do we submit @lonesable when do you think we should submit?
I was thinking 3:00 (CTS)

1 Like

Wait a second, isn’t the deadline tomorrow?
Edit: nvm, apparently it is today, oops. Imma be working mine till midnight, probably, lol

2 Likes

Just another repost for those who haven’t seen it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I’ll repost as well. Updated the game a bit so in case you haven’t seen the newest version. (Working on some stuff so it could have things that are bugged)

4 Likes

well if we are all reposting then i will too but just like @CodeAlpaca i have a few things to work on so there is more content to play

5 Likes

Lol, I guess reposting our games is the trend?

5 Likes

You’re welcome haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Behold, MY GAME

2 Likes

Alright I am incredibly sorry for the infrequent visits lately, I really did not expect to have so little free time this month.
This will have little consequence on the judging itself but to help me out please vote on the game that you enjoyed the most below. Creators: if your game is listed then please refrain from voting- and as I said before this is not to be taken as a valid judgement on the games so there would be no reason to “rig” this poll in any way.

• Code Alpaca Studio’s Blandus
  • BroBro2’s Deaths End
  • Abstract Gallery’s Lopare
  • Chrisdakiller Studio’s Maze Hunt

0 voters

I do appreciate your time if you choose to help me out here, and promise to get working on judging as quick as I can to ensure the winner may enjoy the benefits of they’re new indie plan as soon as possible!
Take it easy.

Possible Judge Participants

If you’re tagged and have no interest then feel free to disregard, otherwise I’d appreciate a quick vote (competent votes of actual playtime)
@ManiacPumpkin @John_Shrekinson @Galactian @TinkerSmith @hihilogic @cailem02 @DeadlyGumChewer @rcreger @Baron_Wasteland @meburningslime

8 Likes

Well im screwed because i dont have my computer to continue working on my game whilst you all are judging and apperantly the clear winner so far is blandus but i didnt see a few games posted up there that was entered unless they changed the name of their game or sum but i thought there was a game called (game boy monster edition or something like that)

3 Likes

Also you can tell alot of work went into @CodeAlpaca 's game art and i love the art style my orginal game was actualy gonna be like that art style but then i changed it and in my opinion i like the art style the best but the gameplay would probably be ranked lower just because there really isnt anything goin on you instead are running around on an adventure doing small tasks which for that this game has potential but it needs more action

3 Likes