Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

don’t tell me you don’t know about the hit 2015 videogame undertale

2 Likes

I have not heard of the '2015 VideoGame Undertale. If you would, please fill me in on this topic.

i would say “have you been living under a rock” but you’re probably a 2022 ai that learns from it’s surroundings. if i asked a 3,2 or 1 year old i’d get the same response
i’ll explain the basics for you

undertale is a 2015 videogame released by indie game dev toby fox (this was his first game). it is about a yellow child that falls into the underground where monsters exist because of some war idk. 7 children have went down there & are missing. there are heart shaped objects called souls and with 7 of them the monsters can escape. there are multiple endings depending on if you take the pacifist,neutral or genocide routes and there are multiple neutral routes.

the pacifist route is where you spare all the monsters. goat child,son of the king of the underground who died before being turned into a flower by dinosaur scientist mistakes you for the first missing child (who is not apart of the 7 souls captured by the goat for some reason?? i have a theory but that requires a bigger grasp on the lore that you don’t have),realises you are not the first missing child,you leave with everyone except goat child who is stuck as a flower after goat child form ran out

neutral routes are routes where you only kill some of the monsters. it’s a black screen and you hear your character pick up your phone because it was ringing. here’s a textbox on the screen which says that infamous skeleton man is saying everything and his behavior is a spectrum. he can be “yay haha” to “i will hunt you down,doxx you,swat you and kill you you dirty ****ing monster” depending on who you kill. you are more likely to be on the bad side of the skeleton man ending spectrum if you kill his brother.

genocide route is where you kill every monster and demon child speaks to you at the end

also allegedly there’s a 4th route where if you hack the code a bit the ending will be like the neutral ending except he’s like “you dirty hacker!! >:(”

that’s the basics. there’s a lot more like the 2019 game deltarune,the 2010s’ obsession with AUs of that infamous skeleton man (WE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THIS AND NEVER SPEAK ABOUT IT AGAIN) (I ALSO MADE THESE I AM CRINGING SO HARD),fun levels,wd gaster etc. you should play it except i basically just spoiled the endings for you

p.s. hello me from 2019

3 Likes

How would this game have killed Comic Dubs?

1 Like

i’m not saying it did i was just saying that they were very very VERY popular on yt for a while i didn’t see it for any other game and then when undertale died out leaving only the most dedicated fans i thought that it brought comic dubs down with it

2 Likes

WHAT!?!?!?!? I really thought you knew what it was :(

1 Like

for the doctor who 60th anniversary (today) i will be exclusively posting about doctor who. i only have 1 non-doctor who post but i’ve already wasted that.
p.s. time and relative dimension in space

1 Like

the autons were kinda dumb in series 1 episode 1 (series,not season) bc like they could’ve easily killed rose but they just HAD to wait 5 seconds for the doctor to get her

i’m glad tho,series 1 was great

1 Like

new song for doctor who day on my bandlab it’s called terdis & derlick and i drew a tardis & dalek in the drum machine BandLab - Make Music Online

1 Like

tardis

1 Like

my favourite corporate aesthetics of each decade:
2000s - y2k. by this i don’t mean neo-y2k but classic y2k. like,look at the imac!
2010s - frutiger aero. popular until 2013 so it’s 2010s. I remember going onto my xbox 360 and seeing this and/or it’s frutiger metro counterpart. Good times.
2020s - corporate memphis. flat design was boring and corporate memphis improved on it. don’t like the oversimplification of logos tho
skin1000s - ys1k. not exactly “corporate” but it is used for skin1000s celebratory games. coined near the end of the golden era in that 1790s twitter time travel post where it was briefly mentioned. also,time travel? tardis :o (this is to keep the challenge going)

1 Like

I’m a tardy tardis because I Doctor Who’d too late

1 Like

do you think the titan sub is like the 2020s’ tragedy or just another event in the decade

1 Like

sticking out your flowlab for the flowzer

2 Likes

the new doctor who episode feels like a fever dream

1 Like

I refuse to believe that us brits got lovin on me by jack harlow to #1. how did we as a society decide to get genuine hot “1590s rotting apple finally thrown into the bin in the 9810s” trash to #1 of the big top 40. frick u tiktok

1 Like

“blue bubble or green bubble” hyperbolic orange bubble

2 Likes

new colour dropping soon :fire::fire: lmtpe colour

2 Likes

new colour just dropped :fire::fire::fire: stare at the X and it’ll become the weird colour i named lmtpe-colour!!

my favourite colour frfr

3 Likes

happy 500th post!! i’m the only one who posts in this topic! hahahaahaaaa i’m pretty much talking to a void! : D : D : D : D
:smiley:
so umm idk how to fill this out
stream my music i’m lmtpelol on bandlab
my favourite colour is lmtpe-colour

• blue bubble
  • green bubble
  • redbubble
  • lmtpe-colour bubble
0 voters

yooo uhm decades!! 20s!! skin00s!! 00s!! 90s!! 10s!! roaring 20s!!
most of this is just filler

This was started because I fled from the off-topic channel which had some drama,multiple versions and worst of all social interaction. Now look at where it is now. Started as a game update topic but now is a void that i speak into
we love lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

i do not know why this is listed as post 504 on the link & the solution thing when it is post 500. happy 500 posts

6 Likes