Looking For a Solution

I still don’t know how to have two objects collide, both of them disappear, and then they are replaced by a single new object. Is it even possible? I could really use some help please and thank you.

Just do collision Into the certain object then destroy and then extract x and y from that object and put that into the cordinates of the thing you want to replace the other objects with.

Use a collision (in 1 object) set to the other and spawn what you need. Delete them after spawn (after collision in the other).

I am ten years old, and having difficulty understanding what you are saying to do. Can either of you please give me an example that I can work off of? Thank you.

collision -> spawn -> delete

Here is a link to my game, what I have so far: http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1134955

If you have ever played the 2048 tile game, then you have an idea of what I want to do. I need to be able to put two matching tiles together to create a new tile with a higher number while the original two tiles disappear.

Right now, when I put two tiles together, the new tile is created, but one of the originals still remains.

I hope this gives you an idea of what I am trying to do. Thank you for your help.