Luca's Tale

Its been a while since I’ve done much here. I’ve been learning more about art concept and sprite design! I’m putting my newly learned skills to the test with this game. This is a working progress and is in its Beta stage. I’d just love to get some feed back of how it looks so far. Use the arrow keys to move, the S key to slash, and the D key if the action icon shows up.

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1116600

Very nice sprite designs!
It looks great so far, let me know if you need in help with the behaviors.

the game looks incredible, very nice sprites and animations

I think this looks amazing! It looks like it was more to be meant to look amazing than to be played with though. Maybe start thinking of a story to go with it, eventually. Also, did you actually make these sprites? They are awesome!

you can send it to my review discussion but i played a bit so, far so good!

http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/7094/game-review-with-lolpinkshep#latest

This will be a hard one to review @lolpinkshep , since it looks to be just really nice looking sprites right now.

@rcreger legit

@rcreger Yes, this is all my work. Much appreciated everyone! @lolpinkshep When I incorporate the story and flesh out the world more, Ill send it your way for sure!

When it is done/ready, what do you think of a review from me as well? You can just go to my discussion, Bored Reviews, which the link is right here:
forum.flowlab.io/discussion/6828/bored-reviews#latest

If you submit, you will receive, one, a review, two, a like for your game, and three, suggestions on how to make it even better! You also can get a shot at making my official Game of the Week! Thanks, and like I always say:

“The more opinions, the greater the outcome!” -rcreger

@grazer, I took another break to learn more about artwork. Id love to hear your opinion on the new style. Also, wanted to make it into a full length game with hours of fun! This platform deserves a name next to, or to even rival with, Rpg Maker!

Hey @leonknighte - welcome back! Happy to see you around again :slight_smile:

The new game is looking really good so far.