Making A Game Based On Your Ideas!

Ok first what is simulation reality never did this before and DWGAMEMASTER explain more, please thank you. Do you mean he has different personlities and he does not know who he is and he needs to wear a mask so that he knows? :confused: :confused: :confused: :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I think a simulated reality would be maybe something that isn’t real, or generated.

Like a matrix or something. At least that’s what I think.

3 Likes

Also I’m getting heavy vibes from that one villain on my hero academia. Twice? I think that’s his name.
Basically the same idea.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Minecraft Skyblock?

yah but his other personalety is like insane,and will randomly atack peepole

2 Likes

that was my inspriration,oooh a SUBJECT with two personaletys would be cool!

3 Likes

also isnt @rcreger the dude that made Adventure time?

1 Like

I don’t remember them working at Cartoon Network

1 Like

maybe a parkour movment shooter? mabye add jumping,climbing,mantling,sliding,crawling etc. i think that would be cool

Can you please take the off topic posts to the OTC. They don’t relate to the subject at all.

4 Likes

Just flag him

1 Like

Thanks for the good ideas guy i plan to make a top down with these ideas

3 Likes

add Amongus sussy imposter as the final boss

1 Like

I’m afraid I have no association with CN XD

1 Like

Ok so here it is
Dude has different persons in him in which if you dont chaarge your mask in time you will start to slow down and kill people. Also, you will be able to go on a spaceship and fly to different places inside the cube, which you are trying to get out of(smulated reality)

1 Like

charge?
you see he’s made out of goop that melts the mask so he constantley needs a new one

Hm thanks for the explaination…could have told me that…

ok the game is finally here…
I dont know but according to you ideas here it is…

this is only a review not done thank you

3 Likes

new mask

1 Like