Making Alerts Disappear

I was just curious if there was a way to have alerts disappear after a certain amount of time without having to click on them?
I’ve played around with using timers with no luck. http://flowlab.io/game/view/353213

There is one way, using timer trigger.

But I don’t know how can I do too.

You cannot.

But what @olcayolcayolcay said, you can use a timer. If you don’t press the button after x seconds. Then you go to another level. But you can’t hide it without clicking the button.

If he/she will use alerts for notifications, timer trigger works. I’ll create an game for show it tomorrow

You can’t hide an alert behavior with a timer… But if you think you can do it. Okay, I’ll see it.

This is inevitably what I ended up doing, so when a character steps on a certain block the alert will appear and disappear after a designated amount of time.
Alert_Destroyer
You can make the alerts ‘Button’ and ‘Background’ the same color, so that way it would appear to the player that it’s just a text box and not something they have to click.

:slight_smile: @Latif3 DFlo195 showed…

@olcayolcayolcay He didn’t hide it. He destroyed the object with the alert in it.
So you will destroy the alert too. Not very useful in the free version of flowlab because you can only make 50 objects