1 Like

lol yeah

ok, here’s a huge sheet of all of the animation frames

1 Like

also quick thing
you’re gonna have to credit me

4 Likes

heres the game https://flowlab.io/game/play/2170911

why did you stretch the player? i made the monster to be larger than the player but now it kinda just looks weird

you should also set the monster’s emit to “don’t expire” although it’d be much better if you just used a spawn like this:

you should also add this to the monster’s object to make it stop while killing you

also why did you make the kill animation only 4 frames?
@nilocash12

oh crap, do to the software i use the sprites are all screwed up in flowlab, let me fix that for you!
edit: here they are
monsterscare
monsterun
guysweep
guyrun
i apoligise for them being slower, just set all of the animation’s delays to 1
@nilocash12

1 Like

well i’m sorry for it but i had to size up the player because i wanted the player to be 2 blocks tall and the monster was too because i wanted to have the monster be 2 blocks tall because i did not know that the player had to be 2 blocks tall too! because i do not like one block tall players i’m very sorry for it and i wanted the monster to go away after a time because i did not want the monster to stay there because it would be too hard for the player to watch out for the monster and collect trash at the same time and because of limits because i have free edition. i’m very! very sorry bro but i fixed the animations a little bit and made the monster bigger than the player just like you said.
https://flowlab.io/game/play/217091

1 Like

hey @discobot i need tips!

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

hey @discobot discobot i need tips!

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

Please don’t revive old topics without proper reason. If you need help, you could always create a new topic.

1 Like

If you need help for quick questions, try the Off Topic Channel!