Masking/Hiding A Sprite

So I want to be able to have a sprite onscreen but you cant see it until you click a different one. I now how to make it invisible but if it takes up the whole screen will it mess with my other sprites when you try and click them?

4 Likes

after the one sprite is clicked, destroy the object, then it wont mess with other objects

3 Likes

Is there a way to destroy it until the other sprite is clicked and then restore it?

1 Like

Sooo…
A couple of options here:

1. Position. Set the position to a number that makes the second button go off screen. First one gets pressed → message to second button → second button moves in-screen → first button moves off screen, and then vice versa.
  2. Invisible with enabled. First one gets pressed → message to second button → second button goes visible and enabled gets turned on → first button goes invisible with enabled FALSE, and then vice versa.
3 Likes

Thanks. I’m gonna go with 1. sounds easier lol.

2 Likes

2 is actually pretty easy and works much better. You can do what you want, but if I were you I’d go with option 2

4 Likes

I would like to see masking added to Flowlab, but it won’t solve your issue since it would be similar to being invisible.

5 Likes

That’s facts :upside_down_face:

4 Likes