May 21 Was My Birthday :>

I Don’t Know What To Do Anymore.

8 Likes

Happy birthday! I’ll work on a 3D cake for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here ya go, just made that little sketch of a 3D cake for ya!

1 Like

Thank You! :smiley: :smiley: ! I’m About To Log Off Bye!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @pixelknife31!

2 Likes

Happy B-day!!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :birthday:

What to do? Whatever you want to do. It’s your birthday.

Don’t worry about getting older. It happens to everyone. It’s usually not as bad as it seems.

6 Likes

Happy birthday. Another year until your inevitable doom. Just kidding, enjoy your special day and eat lots of cake.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @pixelknife31! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I used to think of it that way. But there are perks to getting older.

When you’re a kid, getting older usually means that your parents give you more freedom every year. You get to stay up later, stay out later, they trust leaving you home alone without a babysitter, etc. In the U.S., you get to look forward to getting your driver’s license and an “official” job at around 15/16. At 18 you get to vote, go off to college, live on your own. At 21, you can get into any bar or club. At 25, you can rent a car. And your car insurance rates usually go down as you get older.

Now unfortunately, there’s not a whole lot of “milestones” after that… and as you get older, you’ll get slower, your hair will start to turn grey, your skin will start to age, etc. You might feel like you’re falling apart. But there is an upside to that as well. The older you get, the less likely people are to mess with you. And the less you will care about it when they do. :smile:

I know that some day, should I be lucky enough to survive long enough, I will be a crotchety old man. And when you’re a crotchety old man, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Stand outside in your front yard screaming at people who pass by. Go to the store without pants on. Drive your car full speed backwards into a building. When the police show up, just act like you don’t remember anything, and they’ll take you home. :laughing:

7 Likes

haha, the end got me.

i’ll by the guy who runs through Walmart late evening with my motorcycle and naked at the same time.

Looking forward to it already.

The cops come:
“what, why am i here? what are you doing and why am i naked?”

4 Likes

Actually My Mom let me stay home by my self since I was 9. Also My Mom Lets me stay up how long I Want I Dont know why

4 Likes

@00T_Free @TGW @Autumnwind_cat @hihilogic @ManiacPumpkin @MelloJello Can You Try To Guess My Age?

6 Likes

that or you’re 11 judging on the grammatical errors in your last reply.

1 Like

My childhood was pretty similar. I mostly raised myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

… and @00T_Free beat me to it, that was going to be my guess also.

3 Likes

Im Under 14 Acually But Your Close

2 Likes

In that case, you have nothing to fear, except for Middle School itself.

Grades 6-9 were some of the worst years for me growing up.

1 Like

Grade 6 was harsh for me, I had a lot of drama going on in my school life and it got brought into my out of school life.

Been trying to avoid it since 7th grade started.

A bit easier since the people who ‘promoted’ or ‘influenced’ the drama are no longer in my classes.

A bit sad but lifted a lot of weight off my shoulders :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips on breaking the law.

2 Likes