May 21 Was My Birthday :>

No worries, I don’t have many “real life” friends anymore either. I used to have a lot - but most of them were annoying and always getting me into trouble. Quality over quantity, I say. My current best friend is my girlfriend. I don’t really need any more than that.

As for life skills, I’m stupid. While my sister stayed at home and let my mom pay all of her bills, I went out and got a job and my own place. Then I doubled down on stupid and married someone I wasn’t really compatible with.

Pro tip: don’t “settle down” with a person until you are 100,000% sure you are ready to spend the rest of your life with that person.

1 Like

The more you know. Also, good for you I guess.

2 Likes

marriage = unecessary?

hmm

aromantic me over here- just saying not every going to be in a relationship, by choice.

3 Likes

Marriage is a “social construct” as they say. It’s certainly not necessary.

2 Likes

Same. I find romance gross because ew. Also, I don’t want another person in my life to disappoint.

2 Likes

I don’t find it gross, I just don’t really want to end up ruining something in my life by finding someone I love.

I love my passions, so I’ll just marry one of my video games.

3 Likes

I’ve got to go, this is so off-topic and my father wants to watch a movie with me.

Peace everyone.

4 Likes

I don’t like it. Everybody else can do whatever they want but I’m going to stay with a bearded dragon for the rest of my life.

2 Likes

True, much off topicness. My original point was that a birthday is not a time to worry about the future. There will be plenty of time to worry about that stuff later. A birthday should just be enjoyed.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is off-topic. Anyway, happy birthday PixelKnife, enjoy and as I said, eat lots of cake. Jeez, I sound like Marie Antoinette.

4 Likes