MCUM Demo [BACK UP]

That doesn’t change the fact that my point still stands

It’s clearly a minecraft knockoff with a different story lol

I have a few opinions on this.
You said you didn’t want to make a minecraft knockoff, but the only thing that doesn’t make sense is the fact that the name is minecraft related, but the game simply doesn’t have anything to do with it. If you are going to make some sort of minecraft story based game, it would have to look similar to minecraft to make it minecraft.
I can tell that it’s not supposed to be a knockoff so my best bet would be to make it an original game and maybe call it something other than minecraft. Not saying it wasn’t a bad idea, but some people might think you’re using the name minecraft as more of a clickbait for people to play the game. (Which is actually ingenious) but people get disappointed since its not really minecraft related.

Also I overheard something about a demo. And I have to say that this isn’t much of a demo. A demo usually shows a short part or scene of the finished game to give off more of a teaser or what the players are up against. This game, although it does show some of the game, but there isn’t much to do and there isn’t much of a story or goal. I can see it being more of maybe an Early release or maybe Alpha release or something. But I can see that this game will eventually evolve into something pretty neat, and I can’t wait to try it again in a more finished state.

4 Likes

I’m tired of the idiotic drama in this with idiotic people.

We’re giving advice…

It’s called critique and you have to know how to accept it.

3 Likes

I think @ManiacPumpkin made the most reasonable response. Personally, just look at that one as his response was respectful and insightful.

Also, good luck!

4 Likes

If by “idiotic drama” you mean a serious comment on your wack game then yeah…

Apparently,you call “not playable” and “minecraft knockoff” advice.

No, but look at others trying to help, I sound negative and I’m sorry for that. But their advice is really good.

1 Like

He didn’t actually call it a minecraft knockoff, he specifically said it wasn’t one multiple times

You’re forgiven.

1 Like

If you want your games to be successful, you have to be able to accept critique and advice. My advice is that you start making a game, and if you don’t like it delete it. I’ve seen that you’ve made A LOT of alt accounts, and this isn’t the way to go. You need to set a goal and work on it. Ask for help and programming. You need to extend your programming knowledge, because right now it’s very basic. You should continue asking help with programming, instead of giving up and making a new project.

Good luck,
T+L Studios

5 Likes

Please stop commenting on this topic.
I’m tired of the notifications.
I don’t want another argument to start here,so the best way to avoid arguments is to just stop commenting when one argument is over.

2 Likes

:confused: Alright. Just take this advice to heart, it’s important.

6 Likes

The demo is back.

minecraft

3 Likes

I know this is a dead topic but I need to say something.
THERE WILL BE NO FULL VERSION.

is anyone even here?

1 Like

I am

oh can you help me im trying to make a arrow keys for mobile but i dont know how

1 Like