Me draw dumb stuff+ my dumb videos

changed it!!!

sorry he left flowlab i think he would be back

1 Like

Raiden vs Armstrong recreation @Metal_Swords

2 Likes

as a bit of a tip, I think you might want to rethink the timing, as this movement is pretty slow. in animation, some bits are fast and others are slow, so you need to reflect that in the timing.

this here is a timing chart, where all I do is give myself an idea of the timing of the movement. you can visualize that the beginning of the movement is slow, and then it gets really quick in the middle and slows down at the end. I think youā€™d benefit from thinking about the timing of your animation!

2 Likes

Hey @Baron_Wasteland Nice advice you got for him but he ainā€™t here to hear it he leftā€¦

1 Like

dang, well, he sure is missing out

2 Likes

Yeah he left to learn more art making.

1 Like

Animations and stuff

1 Like

Now wait a sec I wouldnā€™t be here making my animations and stuff but since i have a phone i ainā€™t leaving the forum yet

1 Like

Soonā€¦Verrryā€¦Soon

1 Like

Very nice animation, and hey @Baron_Wasteland

2 Likes

hello!
(:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I have some metal-clanging good news and some sad-stabbin bad newsā€¦
The Good new is while I was gone, in order to proceed to the creaton of my animationsā€¦I have to buy a new computer! YAY But the bad news it that I have to start overā€¦

3 Likes

And yes I am backā€¦Back in busssiness

3 Likes

Good Point Professional Pixel Artist You got a big point there.

4 Likes

Various forms of data transfer

2 Likes

You could always invest in a decent flash drive or SD card (if itā€™s windows and has a port for it). I plan on doing the same thing when I get a new computer, but most of my important files are already on a flash drive in case my computer corrupts.

2 Likes

Cant do Data tranfer my old computer friedā€¦

2 Likes

4 Likes

What I was just boredā€¦

3 Likes