Meet Flow-chan!

The first Flow-chan Minecraft skin becomes a reality!
Where or how will she appear next? Can’t wait to find out

11 Likes

I think he forgot to fill one of the pixels on her shirt, cause you can see the top of the mountain, lol.
Other than that, it looks really well done.

6 Likes

LOL, I’m on it, thanks!

8 Likes

Ok, fixed!
https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/18591450/flow-chan/

7 Likes

I just realized, the only good thing about having a LEGO model of flowchan is that she can hold a gun, lol.
Now I can make a ton of meme formats as well.

8 Likes

And she’s something can put on your desk lol, I wish I had one.

Hey @Mhx_Air or @grazer, do you think we can get some Flow-Chan swag?

6 Likes

Maybe there could be a fan art contest and the winner could be made into exclusive swag, lol.

4 Likes

Can we have multiple mascots? Maybe of different art styles to appeal to more?

4 Likes

grazer used to mail out flowlab stickers in envelopes to everyone that entered a flowjam. Maybe a Stickerjam could come up with designs for a sticker pack :thinking:

6 Likes

Maybe Flow-Chan made a game called, “In the zone” with this guy in it. Maybe he could be another Mascot in a way??

4 Likes

I love how this topic was created 2 days ago and people have already made fan art, a Minecraft skin and plans for merch. Truly incredible :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Are you going to make a game with flow-chan?

4 Likes

I think it would be cool if there was some sort of contest where you make a game and you have to include her in, maybe it could be a bonus theme or something.

6 Likes

nice,I was bored and i made this 47946c3589f4616f44c9427cf4a2ea0fd8898a0d_2_388x500 (1)

7 Likes

HeY ThAt iS VeRY nIce.

7 Likes

that’s a very suspicious username you have there

5 Likes

I had plans for a Wario Ware style game called FloWare that would feature minigames made by flowlab users, and Flow-chan would be the ideal mascot for that game, so ideally yes

7 Likes

NoO iTS NO It Is a niCE userNaME.

5 Likes

Hmm, actually, that sounds like an awesome idea! I’d love to be part of a megacollab game with other users.

5 Likes

Well I’ve been trying to get some of the big name flowlab users to convert some of their best games into 10 second mini-games, but I’m not having a lot of success getting people on board with a collab. I would also need grazer to add folders to flowlab so I can easily organize all the objects created by specific users for specific mini-games. Considering maybe 10 people would have 10 games of 10 objects, that’s already 1000 objects I would have to sort through. I’m honestly not sure if flowlab can even handle something like this.

7 Likes