Message triggers not consistent

In my game I have platforms that disappear when levers are collided with, but when the message is sent it only works on some of the platforms even though they are the same kind. I’ve seen someone else is also having this problem. Is there a work around or a solution in the works? I need this game to be functional by March 20th. Thank you.

link please

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1341080

I’m not sure how to help you with this sorry!

Hey @HandzHW - there was a messages update in the last update. I’ll check this out and see if there was a bug introduced here.

Ok @HandzHW - I think this issue is squared away. Let me know if you have any more issues, and thanks for reporting it!

Thank you @grazer ! the platforms are working! Unfortunately now it keeps freezing/crashing. Am I doing something wrong?

Hey @HandzHW - I deployed a crash fix this afternoon that might have resolved your problem? I’m not sure it was the same issue, but I don’t encounter any crashes when playing your game.

Maybe retest it when you get a chance and let me know if it is still happening?

@grazer Thank you so much! I tried on two different computers last time and it kept crashing, but now it is working smoothly.